Our Waiting Room is Now Open!
Clients no longer need to call before entering for appointments. However, CDC guidelines require that all clients, even those fully vaccinated, must wear a mask when entering a medical setting.
Going forward, Tru Glo Medspa has made a serious commitment to effective sanitization practices that protect our clients and staff. For Tru Glo to comply with CDC guidelines, the normal spa-service routine may seem different, but we are doing everything we can to make sure our safety practices won’t interfere with the amazing spa experience our clients have come to expect. Please review our guidelines below:
Call 239-919-7009 to or Send us a Message Online to make an appointment!
Moving forward, Tru Glo will continue to prioritize spa sanitization standards. Listed below are a few of Tru Glo’s updated CDC-compliant practices:
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start and end of a treatment/service
- Provide full refunds to guests unable to make their appointment due to illness with advance notice
- Fully sanitizing all treatment spaces between each service
- Allowing guests to forgo accessing communal spaces if requested
- Prohibiting employees who have a fever or are sick from engaging with guests or guest areas
- Training employees on sanitation and hygiene standards
- Always providing clean sanitized linens, towels, robes, sandals, etc. for each service
Staff Email Directory
Gretchen (Spa Director)
Stacey (Nurse Practitioner)
Courtney (Lead Aesthetician)
Mercedeh (Permanent Makeup Artist)