Combines retinaldehyde and other clinically studied ingredients to improve skin complexion and texture, and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Minimal Irritation. High Satisfaction
In a 3-week facial irritation evaluation of users of Retinol 1.0%, investigators observed:1,*
- No statistically significant difference in erythema or dryness vs baseline at any point in the study
- No flaking observed in any participant during the course of the study
Patients were also highly satisfied with Retinol 1.0%:1,*
- 90% saw an improvement in facial appearance
- 88% felt their skin was more resilient
- 88% would purchase the product
- 88% would recommend the product to a friend
*Based on a study of 33 participants.
Reference: 1. Final report: a facial irritation evaluation of a cosmetic retinol product after 3 weeks of product use. April 22, 2013. Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC. Data on file.