Tru Glō Medspa Adds Cruelty-Free Makeup to Take-Home Facial Spa Line
Tru Glō Medspa is adding a new line of makeup to its facial spa product line that not only delivers “customized complexion perfection,” but does so “cruelty-free” without any testing on animals. The award-winning Glo Skin Beauty line of mineral-based makeup formulations was designed to enhance, protect and nourish all skin types, while offering wide variations in finish options and an exceptional shade gallery to accommodate all desired looks.
With almost 30 awards from professional associations and magazines since 2012, Glo Skin Beauty has established a solid reputation for developing high quality makeup for all skin types and natural conditions. With an eye toward makeup that can hold up to the harsh southwest Florida sun, Naples, Florida-based Tru Glō Medspa felt that Glo Skin Beauty’s line of makeup seemed like the perfect addition to its line of facial treatments.
Key Features of Glo Skin Beauty Makeup
Glo Skin Beauty relies on innovative technology and cutting edge research to combine plant derivatives with compatible firming, reparative, nutritive and antioxidant ingredients that work together to deliver long-lasting facial enhancement and beauty results. Among the key features of Glo Skin Beauty makeup are:
- * Lasting coverage—Glo Skin Beauty only uses ultra-fine minerals in a triple-milled process that creates even, continuous and long lasting coverage applications.
- * Powerful Antioxidants—Glo Skin Beauty’s makeup bases contain a proprietary mix of vitamins A, C, E and green tea extract for additional nourishing antioxidant protection.
- * Talc free—All Glo Skin Beauty products are talc free, which helps them provide silky, even coverage that enhances skin beauty rather than highlighting imperfections.
- * Paraben free—Part of Glo Skin Beauty’s research is devoted to identifying broad spectrum preservatives to ensure formula purity and longevity, so as to avoid the use of parabens, a group of synthetic compounds commonly used as preservatives. While the U.S. Food & Drug Administration allows limited use in many products such as makeup, cumulative exposure to parabens has been linked to cancer and hormone disruption.
- * Rich color palette—Glo Skin Beauty’s vast color range—“from barely there to beautifully bold”—was developed to account for and celebrate everyone’s individuality, while also allowing for a “healthy sense of play.”
And Don’t Forget the Benefit of Being Cruelty Free
Go Skin Beauty has solidified its vow to never test its products on animals, use raw ingredients tested on animals, allow others to test on animals on Glo Skin’s behalf, or enter into business markets like China, where animal testing is required. Glo Skin Beauty is a member of the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Beauty Without Bunnies Program, which PETA established to help connect consumers with cruelty-free brands, such as Glo Skin Beauty.
Tru Glō Medspa looks forward to introducing you to this vibrant, long lasting and cruelty-free makeup by Glo Skin Beauty. To learn more about Glo Skin Beauty makeup, and our complete
line of take-home facial spa products, contact us today for a free consultation, through either our website’s contact page or by calling 239-919-7009.